Saturday, July 4, 2009

An earlier celebration for my 19th~ birthday....

9/7..... my important day.....
should thx to my mom and dad first... coz no them=no me... haha...
we plan to celebrate earlier.... coz during skul day we cant out for whole day....
so we celebrate on 3/7.... yea... it is too early d..... @_@ bo huat lah....
we went for transformer..... it is not bad.... but not as gud as i thk so....
so it is not worth to watch it twice... coz ah theng decide to watch it again.... @_@
and thank you for accompany me watch this movie again.... ^^
after 2 & da half hour... we cum out from the cinema.... omg.... i'm nearly in excited state... haha...
phy student should be understand my meaning... haha... =P
then we headed to where AGAIN??? haha.... popular lah for sure.... is tat my fav place?? no lah... just bcoz of no place to shop mah... XD i met phey rong there... i always forget she works there... lo mo already.... @_@
then we went to eat western food.... bhind the Lg.... (i thk so)
still ok lah.... but not as nice as i thk.... never drink mocha there... no taste at all... -_-
ps: sorry for sudden change of my reaction.... i cant control my emotion when i heard tat u will be going to have a ns gathering day during bon o dori... at first i tot is only guys.... but at last u told me still including gals... okie... i will accept it although i deny it....
should i find a gang of frens go to the bon o dori??? i dunno.... i reali dunno....
i have no idea... my mind is kosong kosong kosong now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment